Mainly because time has not been on my side...
Finals where quite stressful... well not quite ... lets try majorly stressful...
this is the first time that i basically went radio silent for about 3 weeks an occasional text but no calls in or out...
Towards the end of the finals i was going on about a weeks worth of not sleeping...
This caused me to not be fully aware of what i was doing and slice into my finger with a box-cutter... it was nothing major but still it hurt like hell...
I do have to say I did have a breakdown which had to do mostly with the not sleeping part and the amount of work that had to be done but also because I saw how a friendship could switch in an instant... A few things stood out about that..
I have become aware of a few things...
Let us start with the negative...
1 - I am a terrible writer... Writing Papers are terrible for me..
2 - I have been pushing people that i like away... not on purpose of course... Those connections are not there anymore...
3 - The lack of sleep is taking a toll on my health which with the sleep sucks anyways...
4 - I noticed a few things at the family reunion and at the christmas family get togethers i did not like... but that is a whole new post....
5 - my car wobbles
- And let us end with the possitive! -
1 - I think I am going somewhere in life
2 - I am happy with what i am working towards
3 - I love working with graphics
4 - I have a plan.
5 - I got a 95% on a paper!
6 - I think i am getting over somepeoples
7 - My dad seems happy... which makes me happy...

No comments:
Post a Comment