Monday, November 10, 2008

More Saw Movies to come...

Alright so this is long over due but it is getting done....
-SAW V-
I do have to say that i was one of the people that was very disappointed with Saw IV. Although i think that the problem with the movie was not how it was made. The problem was how long it was between the views of the films. I was amazingly confused when i watched Saw IV but after watching Saw III then Saw IV it made complete sense although it still was not my favorite but it was still good.

Saw V delivers...
although you can tell that the writers are running out of traps to put people in... they still do a great job of putting things together... at first I was a little skeptical of them bringing in another apprentice to jigsaw.. but the writers did a great job on how they continue. There are still a lot of questions that are left unanswered, BUT not so many that makes the viewer want to find the viewers and stab them because of the cliff hanger. So all in all it was a great movie i think it is good to watch the Saw 3-5 one right after the other.. to get the full effect and to get everything...
I give it a thumbs up...

No comments: