-I am in one of the talkative stages-
(I am sorta getting the pattern down)
Well...
Just got finished with my first set of three classes at SH.
Although i had to pull an all nighter to finish m gradient project
because gradient is a major BEEEOTCH!!
It sorta worries me that i am not tired...
Tuesday night I got to bed around 430 and had a restless sleep until 6...
when i finally somewhat fall asleep my alarm goes off at 7:15.. So Then the work...
then after work worked on the gradient project.. then before i knew it it was 8
mom woke up by me printing off my project... so we had breakfast...
Then I basically wasted time until school and then... school and now...
abouts 1230... I should be falling asleep in the middle of writing this sentence shouldn't i?
Being up and working on the project was a lot...
But I love it!
I love working with the picture... seeing what i could make from a blank illustrator doc.
Time went by so fast when i was working on the project... I can honestly say that I love it...
so in conclusion...
I am at ease with some of the things in my life...
I feel that for the first time in a long time I feel like I am going toward something...
even if that something for right now is going back to another school after the year...
I have somewhat of a plan...
i just wish there was someone to share the experience with...

No comments:
Post a Comment